Valid travel document necessary

Valid travel document necessary

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

it is absolutely necessary to have a valid travel document (a valid passport) when boarding the Twin City Liner!

EU citizens can also travel with their National Identity Card stating the EU citizenship of the owner when boarding the Twin City Liner!

You can obtain information about entry conditions for non-EU citizens from the appropriate consulate!

Find further information on the following websites:


Call us +43 1 904 88 80 or send us your enquiry .



Adventure card

More information »


Twin City Liner Partner

© 2019 Twin City Liner. All rights reserved
Inquiries should be directed to
+43 1 904 88 80

Požiadavky zo Slovenska posielajte na nášho partnera FLORA TOUR
+421 903 505 505

Twin City Liner - Social Media