Travel documents

Valid travel document is essential
Dear passengers!

We expressly point out that a valid travel document (valid passport or valid identity card for EU, EEA and Swiss citizens) is absolutely necessary in order to travel with the Twin City Liner.

Further information (in German):
Home | Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Vienna (

© Central Danube

Call us
+43 1 904 88 80
or send us your enquiry .



Adventure card

More information »